Shop with a Mission
The goal of Holland Rescue Mission is to give men and women the education, training, and experience they need to find employment and become self-sufficient after they leave the Mission.
The revenue generated through the sale of donated items is used to support the ongoing work of our ministry. When you donate items and shop at our Gateway Center, you are helping us make a difference in the lives of our residents and in our community.
Auto Sales Center
Holland Rescue Mission’s Auto Program accepts donated vehicles, services them and sells them to generate revenue to help better serve our community.
Here’s how the Auto Sales Center program works:
- We accept donated vehicles.
- When you donate a vehicle, it can help reduce your taxes.
- Financing is accepted for anyone wishing to purchase a vehicle.
- All profits go to support the work of Holland Rescue Mission.
Customer Appreciation Week
Spend $25 and get a $5 certificate toward your next purchase and get entered into a drawing. *some exclusions may apply
Valentine’s Day Sale
25% off all Red/Pink products *Excludes new goods. Items majority color must be Red/Pink
Cabin Fever Sale
25% off entire store. *Excludes new goods.
We Accept the Following Donations
Frequently Asked Questions:
What can I donate?
We accept cars, trucks, motorcycles, vans, commercial vehicles, boats, jet skis, trailers, RVs and more. If you are unsure about whether we will accept your vehicle, you can contact us.
Who benefits from my donation?
- People in West Michigan who are experiencing poverty or homelessness. Every day, dozens of hurting people come to our doors seeking basic help such as a shower, haircut, clean clothes, hot meal, a place to sleep, and guidance. After we meet their immediate needs, we offer them long-term assistance through programs designed to minister to the whole person — body and soul. People who participate in these long-term programs receive counseling, education, and work therapy to help them return to society as productive citizens.
- People in need of reliable, affordable transportation. When you donate your vehicle to the Mission, you’re helping someone else find a vehicle they can afford. Your used vehicle can help a local family get to school, work, the grocery store, and other necessary locations more easily and efficiently.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes! We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so your donation can be deducted on your yearly income tax.
How can I make a donation today?
For more information, please contact Cal Morrow at email@example.com or 616.283.1272.