Shop with a Mission
The revenue generated through the sale of donated items in our thrift stores is used to support the ongoing work of our ministry. When you donate items or shop at our thrift stores or donate a vehicle. You are helping us make a difference in the lives of our residents and in our community.
Auto Sales Center
Holland Rescue Mission’s Auto Program accepts donated vehicles, services them and sells them to generate revenue to help better serve our community.
Located in front of our Gateway Store at 661 E. 24th Street, Holland, MI, 49423
Call 616-928-3401 or click on the link below
Here’s how the Auto Sales Center program works:
- We accept donated vehicles
- When you donate a vehicle it can help reduce your taxes
- All profits go to support the work of Holland Rescue Mission
Frequently Asked Questions:
What can I donate?
Now accepting re-sellable: Clothing, Household Goods, Lightly Used Furniture, Working Electronics, Books, Cars, Trucks, Vans and more!
Unable to accept the following: tube-style monitors, poor condition furniture, used mattress/box springs, and no child seats due to potential recalls. If you are unsure about whether we will accept your donation, you can contact us.
Who benefits from my donation?
- People in West Michigan who are experiencing poverty or homelessness. Every day, dozens of hurting people come to our doors seeking basic help such as a shower, haircut, clean clothes, hot meal, a place to sleep, and guidance. After we meet their immediate needs, we offer them long-term assistance through programs designed to minister to the whole person — body and soul. People who participate in these long-term programs receive counseling, education, and work therapy to help them return to society as productive citizens.
- People in need of reliable, affordable transportation. When you donate your vehicle to the Mission, you’re helping someone else find a vehicle they can afford. Your used vehicle can help a local family get to school, work, the grocery store, and other necessary locations more easily and efficiently.
- We are ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability) accredited. ECFA provides accreditation to leading Christian nonprofit organizations that faithfully demonstrate compliance with established standards for financial accountability, transparency, fundraising, and board governance. Learn more.
How do I Volunteer?
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out an application HERE
For more information, contact our Volunteer Coordinator 616-928-3407
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes! We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so your donation can be deducted on your yearly income tax.
How can I make a donation today?
For more information, please call 616-928-3422 about donation pickup service. Also available online here.